Say Nothing, Act Casual

And keep yourself out of trouble.

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Failure to post.

someecards.com - Last night I thought I was blogging but then I woke up in a puddle of drool with my face pressing the space bar. Sorry.
Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Hire Me

  • The Wordsmith Copywriting

Digital Parents

Receive my blog via email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Latest SNACs

  • ►  2014 (33)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (14)
  • ►  2013 (127)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2012 (136)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ▼  September (19)
      • Off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.
      • Horrendous Holiday Checklist.
      • Current Mood: Grumpy Pants.
      • When three becomes two.
      • Seven very concerning ethical dilemmas.
      • Memories...like the corners of my mind, blah blah ...
      • No more Nippers, this summer we'll be playing...
      • What did you just call her?
      • It's raining fish. In Martin Place
      • Competing Interests.
      • The getting of attention and affection, by whateve...
      • A new word invented by us.
      • My man the maniac.
      • Sunday afternoon, just a little bit lazy (actually...
      • Not quite the deep thinker I thought I was.
      • Of Butterflies and Birds (but not bees)...it's Spr...
      • Failure to post.
      • The loss of the family pet, Christensen style.
      • A few Dad's I'd like to mention
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (15)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blogs I Can't Do Without

  • Styling You
  • edenland
  • Copyblogger
  • Real Life Beach Decor, Coastal Living & Nautical Decorating Ideas - A Beach Cottage
  • Life In A Pink Fibro
  • 5 Things
  • WOOGSWORLD
  • BabyMac

Popular Posts

  • Coastrek. The who, the why, the what the hell
    It's only been in recent years that I've really been interested in getting and keeping fit, and  I can honestly say I am abo...
  • The tooth fairy and the difference between my children.
    My kids love to write letters to the tooth fairy.  Because then she has to write back.  And she hasn't got much else to do does she?...
  • Feeling Slimey
    Yup, there it is... Ever heard of Slimefest?  No? Lucky you.  Keep reading to hear all about it... We went to Slimefest.  Me, Sarah, J...
  • No longer a Halloween humbug
    George I.  Note ragged old curtains and old window.  Gone.  All gone.   Halloween is coming, and I'm strangely excited.  I normally ...
Sponsor a child
Copyright Bec Christensen 2012. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.