1. My favourite tupperware item, is not tupperware, it's Decor. And it's not even mine. It was left at my house by someone and I can't remember who. And even if I could, they're not getting it back.
|Just don't be asking for that Tupperware (sorry Decor) back, whoever you are...|
2. I don't iron, anything, ever, no matter what. Mike's shirts go to the dry cleaning. Everything else hangs on a hanger and I hope for the best.
3. Actually I do iron. I iron hemming tape. On Sarah's skirt hems and Joshie's trousers. Which leads us to point 4.
4. I don't sew. I can't. And don't tell me it's easy, because it's not. It's really hard and tedious.
5. If a child is wearing trousers I don't care if their socks are school regulation issue or have pac men all over them. Just don't show me.
6. I hate washing up. So much that I'll put large inappropriate pans in the dishwasher. Like a roasting tray that, really only takes about 5 minutes to wash if I give it a good soaking. Instead I let it take up too much space in the dishwasher and throw around all sorts of nasty leftover roast bits which stick to the other dishes. Then I take out the roast dish, put the rest of the load on for a second time and wash the roasting tray by hand. But I never learn. I'm like a goldfish in this regard.
7. I can read a book in the shower and wash my hair without getting the book hardly wet at all. (That's not really a housekeeping fail, more of a party trick that it would be very inappropriate to perform at any party, so I'm getting it out there while I can).
8. Sometimes my husband gets kids leftovers in his lunchbox.
9. No matter what I do, what products I use, what receptacle I put it in, I cannot soak stains out of clothes. Especially chocolate milk and chocolate paddle pop. Sometimes preen works, but mostly not.
10. Whenever my children wear a new shirt for the first time, if it is white or of a pale colour, the first thing they will eat will always be a chocolate milk or a chocolate paddle pop.
Anyone got any fails they wish to share?