Wednesday 20 February 2013

Today the world won.



And I lost.   

I can't pinpoint any specific thing, just lots of important tasks to be done, one after another, from early this morning until about half an hour ago.

It certainly hasn't been all bad.  No way.

Good things have happened, especially a massive favour done by a friend, which was, I believe, the difference between me being a gibbering basket case and being here writing this blog with my wits about me.

I even did yoga, which was an hour of peace amid the madness.  And had a lovely coffee with friends.  

Honestly, I don't know why I'm complaining.

I know my day was absolutely no different to that of any busy parent of primary school aged kids, and we all have so much to do, especially at this time of year as we all settle into our routines.

But f**k I'm tired.